Tanya from dearmax issued a challenge, via Karen, momagain@40 ( isn’t that a great name!) to write a post on…
7 things you don’t know about me; and then challenge 15 ( yikes I am new to this… I don’t know 15!) other bloggers to do the same…
So here’s my post of 7 random things you didnt know about me; without a catchy title…
1. I am not an adventurous eater. I have never eaten offal, tried mopane worms or chicken feet! Add to that chicken in a tin – spotted recently in a supermarket.. Eeeuw.
2. I would love to work with the following stylists, Maranda Engelbrecht, Donna Hay, and Li Edelkoort.
3. I am a mag hag, and until recently ( when I bought an iPad) I had over 400 Martha Stewart magazines dating back to 1990.
4. My favorite comfort food is macaroni and cheese. And a “brown cow” Coke mixed with milk. Yum.
5. I have my nails done weekly. It is a religion.
6. I LOVE colour, any colour! ( even turquoise ) but wear mostly black.
7. I am intimidated by photography. Seriously. I know it’s weird considering the job I do, but in 10 years I have never learnt what an f stop is, what aperture means or how to read a light meter. Serious.
So here’s my challenge to you.. Tell me one random thing about yourself, and give me a catchy title for this post.
Winner walks away with… wait for it … chicken in a can. All three flavours! Thats BIG. Go…