1. Preheat the oven to 180oC, and grease and line a 23cm tin
2. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, stir gently until melted and combined.
3. Remove, and set aside to cool slightly.
4. in a separate bowl whisk the eggs and sugar together until pale and thick, and a trail is left behind when the whisk is lifted.
5. Using a spatula fold the melted chocolate into the egg mixture, taking care not to over mix
6. Sift the flour, cocoa, and salt into another bowl, and then fold into the chocolate mixture, gently folding in with the spatula.
7. Finally add the pics of halva and pour mixture into the lined baking tin.
8. Spoon teaspoonfuls of tahini onto of the brownie mixture and swirl with a cocktail stick.
9. Bake for 23- 25 minutes, the brownies should still have a wobble, don't over cook!
10. Remove and set aside to cool, cut into pieces and serve warm with ice cream or cold with cream
RECIPE FROM SWEET by Yotam Ottolenghi